Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm it...

I've been tagged.....
A- Attached or Single? attached, to many things...
B-Best Friend? Dave
C- Cake or Pie? Cake, preferrable chocolate with chocolate frosting
D- Day of Choice? Whatever day I have off work.
E- Essential Item? Planner, or at least a to-do list.
F- Favorite color? Green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? bears, especially cinnamon bears.
H- Hometown? Sandy, UT
J- January or July? Serious? July, duh.
I- Favorite Indulgence? Sleeping in, reading a book, laying in the sun
K- Kids? Not yet, but I sure love my nieces and nephews
L- Life isn't complete without? spooning
M- Marriage Date? August 25, 2006
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 sisters & 2 brothers
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges
P- Phobias or fears? being trapped somewhere where I can't escape
Q- Quote? "Oh Well!" or "live and learn"
R- Reason to smile? playing hide and seek with joey
S- Season of choice? Summer- I love being outside and feeling the warm sun on my skin
T- Tag three friends or family (if your name is here you have to do it): Lori, Sarah, Jen
U- Unknown fact about me? I got caught taking a cafe rio salad out of the garbage at judy's house and eating it!
V- Vegetable? carrots or aspargus
W- Worst habit? Pulling my hair out
X- X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray I guess, I've never had an ultrasound.
Y - Your favorite food? fresh fruit, chocolate, baked goods
Z- Zodiac sign? Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment