Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Birthday

I'd like to give a belated shout out to two of my favorite women, both of whom have celebrated a birthday in the past week or two.

Sarah is always a pleasure to be around. She is so kind, talented, creative, honest, trustworthy, and unselfish. Having her in our family is an amazing blessing- I can talk to her about anything and she always provides insight, advice, and humor. Sarah is very hard working and will do anything to make others happy. I am grateful to Tyler for bringing me another sister, and I hope she has a wonderful year ahead!

I don't care if I'm biased, my mom is the BEST mom in the entire world. I can't think of one thing to add to her talents and virtues. She is one of my very best friends and she is there for me at all times. We've shared tears, laughs, hopes, dreams, fears, earrings, lunch, and lotion. I can count on my mom to keep secrets, give me advice, and tell me honestly when I just need a nap. My mom can bring me back to reality as well as make me feel like I can do anything all in the same conversation. She is a fabulous example of how to be an amazing mother, wife, sister, friend, and daugther of God. Anything I know about love, kindness, generosity, cooking, baking, cleaning, gardening, shopping, eating, traveling, and gratitude I attribute to my mother. I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment