Sunday, September 13, 2009

Utah State Fair 2009


I never knew my love for chocolate would one day bring me a blue ribbon. I'm glad the judges liked it as much as I do.
I'd like to thank my garden for producing such wonderful zucchini that gives this bread it's moisture and flavor. And Dave for encouraging me to make it all the time- I almost have the recipe memorized!
At least these Dollys got a ribbon! Maybe I should have added some secret zucchini...

Way to go Amber! This was no surprise- about 11 years ago, Amber joined the family and quickly had the sweetroll recipe perfected before any of the rest of us. My Grandma Jo should be proud- almost all these ribbon winners are her recipes. Any baking ability I may have I owe to her and my mom, for many years spent in the kitchen together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment