Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

This year, Mother's Day was extra special. Not because of gifts or presents, and not even because of Hawaii. But because of the deep love I felt in my heart for my children. Thank you Lillian for making this Mother's Day the sweetest one yet. And thank you to Isaac, Noah, Ruth, and Miles for giving me the knowledge that I have been a mother for over two years. I'm sure that they have spent many days up above playing with Lillian, so when the next life comes, no introductions will be needed. Indeed, that will be a wonderful day. With all my heart, I love each of my five children and I am honored and blessed to be called mother.

2 comments:

  1. I love you and your family Holly. I got the chills when I read this post. I'm so happy for you and Dave. All your children are so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the best mom's I know. Your children are so so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete