Sunday, June 12, 2011

johansen family baby shower

My aunt Cindy was generous enough to host a baby shower at her house for me and Lillian. The night was full of fun friends and family, delicious food, and wonderful gifts. Everyone was so excited to meet Lillian, even though she pretty much slept through the entire night!
June and Summer were great helpers at bringing me the gifts- they were just as excited to open them as I was.
Grandma Jo., always in charge!

My mom was the designated baby holder, and did a great job of not letting anyone get their germs on Lillian. Everyone we know has been so kind, generous, and supportive as we have welcomed Lillian into our home and family. We have had several showers with my family, Dave's family, co-workers, ward members, and friends. Although I forgot my camera at many of those events, I can't let the opportunity pass to give an enormous THANK YOU to everyone who has surrounded our little family with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment