Monday, July 11, 2011

Independence Day

Deer Valley... I think we'll spend the weekend there...
You may have to zoom in to see the fish I caught (with a little help from Dave). Yes, it's a team effort to catch a fish that size.
And this little angel? Couldn't have been better. She slept wonderfully, ate a cold bottle when times were desperate, and didn't even flinch at the fireworks. She's just like her mom: sleeps in on vacation and loves the 4th of July.
I could eat these two up.
Waiting for the fireworks...
Happy 4th of July!!

4 comments:

  1. She already smiles in pictures! :) Im glad to see you all had a fun weekend! Love you guys! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty in all of these pictures. and Lillian is an angel, no matter what comes her way, she's the prima infantina. did you notice that she is making direct eye contact with the camera in the bottom picture?... I think I even see a little grin on that face. I love her.

    oh, and yes I could eat those two up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bottom picture of her. She loves the 4th of July! And I love those chubby cheeks of hers, I could just squish them all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a cute little family! Lillian is getting even more darling by the day. I love that last picture!
    and I love the 4th of July too, and the entire month for that matter!

    ReplyDelete