Saturday, February 18, 2012

i heart valentine's



why do heart-shaped goodies taste even better?
our valentine's decor spread. I couldn't resist these little dolls that say "i love you" out loud. Of course I had to get one for Lillian and Josie, brunette and blonde respectively.
I made Josie a Valentine's onesie, which I was very excited about. Unfortunately it got thrown up on within 15 minutes of wearing it. Luckily we had some heart-covered jammies to change in to.
I'm sure glad there is a holiday to celebrate love.  I am surrounded by love each day- for my family, my friends, my neighbors, my cat. And thank you for always making me feel so loved.  My life is a happy one because of the love I'm able to give and receive.
And what better way to end the day than with Dulce de Leche cheesecake from CF?

2 comments:

  1. wow, holly! I'm impressed, 3 different homemade treats! I'm having trouble making a peanut butter sandwich for ben! Way to go! They all look delicious, can you mail me some? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no lie that is seriously my FAVORITE cheesecake at the cheesecake factory!! we were meant to be friends! :)

    ReplyDelete