Thursday, March 22, 2012

3 months old

Josie is such a sweetheart!  I love everything about her- her big eyes, her skinny arms, and her fists held so tight, especially when she is in the bath or eating.  Recently she has started smiling, which just melts my heart.  I love feeling like she recognizes me and loves me... if she only could know how much I love her.
I can't believe it's been 3 months already!  She's getting bigger, but I love that she is still little and cuddly.  When she is asleep on my chest, all is right in the world.
And with a little Prevacid, she can even crack a smile while spitting up. 

3 comments:

  1. Prevacid is a wonder drug. The baby is just now off of it (my second baby to need it), it helped her feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! I can't believe she's three months already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!! How have I not seen these pics until now?!!! So cute! I love her and can't wait to hold her again!

    ReplyDelete