Sunday, April 29, 2012

josie's blessing day

A beautiful blessing, a beautiful day, a beautiful girl.
Oh, I love that sweet smile.  Josie smiles so easily, no matter if she is playing, sleeping, being teased by her sister, or even spitting up.
Our family of four. and I know our other four were with us as well on this wonderful day.  I can only imagine and look forward to the happiness (and chaos!) when all 8 of us are reunited.
It was so fun to celebrate this special day with our family and friends.  Josie is surrounded on all sides by love.
Happy baby, happy mom.
She, like her sister, is a gift straight from heaven.  Words cannot express our gratitude for the miracles we call our children.

4 comments:

  1. What a special day for the Watkins family! Your pictures are beautiful- you're all beaming with love and joy! ...and I like your shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get her darling dress? Did someone make that for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. josie's smile is on the list of my favorite things. cutest little family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about these pics! Josie's cute dress is darling! What a special day.

    ReplyDelete