Friday, March 2, 2007

5 things you may not know about me


1. At any given time and any given place, I can tell you where the neariest bathroom is located, approximately how long it will take to get there, and I will gladly accompany you there.





2. Whenever I see words on signs, I rearrange the letters in my head to come up with as many different words as possible. This would probably explain why Scrabble and Boggle are two of my all-time favorite games. Anybody up for a challenge? (besides tyler...)



3. Aim Tartar Control is the ONLY toothpaste I can use- all others make the skin on the inside of my mouth slough off (gross, I know).


4. When I was little, I slept in my sister Lori's bed with her every night. Sometimes I would even sneak in there in the middle of the night!


5. I didn't make it into dance company, cheerleading, or nursing school on my first try. The second time is the charm for me! This has made me believe that everyone deserves a second chance, and to never trust first impressions!



No comments:

Post a Comment