Saturday, December 6, 2008

Seven Things.......

7 Things Tag
7 Things I Can Do...
1. make my eyes vibrate
2. Bake and eat chocolate cake like a champ.
3. shop at Target for hours
4. organize, organize, organize
5. Recite in song the countries of Europe, Africa, the Middle East, the presidents of the US, and the counties of Utah.
6. Quote most of the lines from Vacation, Uncle Buck, and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
7. Make a burn victim's dressing look like a million bucks! (if you look good, you feel good)

7 Things I Can't Do...
1. see with 20/20 vision unaided
2. drive a stick shift
3. watch ESPN Sports Center
4. ski
5. Pass up on holiday colored m&m's
6. floss in between my glued-in retainer
7. Make royal icing

7 Things I always say...
1. oh jo jo
2. the thing is...
3. love you
4. ("that's" or "you're") crazy!
5. dave? where are you? / where's dave?
6. how would you rate your pain on a scale from 0 to 10?
7. I don't feel good

7 Things I Always Eat...
1. Little Caesar's Pizza and crazy bread
2. Homemade cookies
3. anything made by my mom
4. peanut butter
5. Stacy's Pita Chips
6. chocolate, in pretty much any form
7. Cereal (especially Honey Bunches of Oats or Honey Nut Cheerios)

Now it's your turn! I'm tagging Alana, Lauren, Sarah S., Peg, and any one else that wants to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment