Monday, August 29, 2011

progress

The upstairs' progress: the wood floor has been refinished and stained, and wainscoting panels are up, ready for the next steps of putty, sand, prime, and paint.
The basement's progress: we passed inspection! Insulation went in today, now ready for drywall. We are now accepting suggestions (and donations) for carpet, paint, and furniture.
Lillian's progress: 4-month shots have been received, and she is now mastering the skills of sitting up and rolling over.

Baby girl's progress: we are now 19 weeks 4 days along- half way there! I'm showing on the outside and feeling her move on the inside.
As for Dave and I, our marriage just progressed past its 5 year mark, which made us question how the time goes by so fast and wonder where the next 5 years will take us.

And that's the Watkins family progress report.

6 comments:

  1. OH MY HEAVENS!!! :) I LOVE the update! :) I feel kind of nerdy because when Dave posted that your first picture on facebook I totally thought it was the basement and I was like wow thats happening extremely fast. haha :) Those are the cutest faces I have ever seen! She is GORGEOUS!!!! :) :) and you barely look pregnant but I'm so happy things are still going well. Your in my prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over how cute Lillian is! Your house looks awesome and I am so excited for you guys to have another baby! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family. So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All good things to report!! I want to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, would the house hurry up and finish already!,... I can't wait to get back into that family room for some hanging out.
    But littlest baby girl doesn't need to hurry at all. She just needs to take her time and grow.. nice and slow.

    I love Lily's little puppy dog pose... pretty much anything Lilly does I love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these pics of Lily! She is just too cute for words.
    I'm dying to come see your house! With your impeccable taste and Dave's handi-work I know I am going to be insanely jealous!

    ReplyDelete