Tuesday, October 4, 2011

getting so big

Lillian is 5 1/2 months old. Wow. Time flies when you're having fun, right? And this little one is the most fun thing I've ever experienced.
She has mastered rolling over, loves to sit up, and tries to stand every day. Her smiles make me smile, her laugh makes me laugh, and those big eyes just melt my heart.
I love the way she looks at me: it's like she tells me all at once that she loves me, trusts me, and is happy to see me. If she only knew how happy I always am to see her and that my heart bursts with love just thinking of her.

8 comments:

  1. She is SO cute! I want to nibble her cheeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! :) I can't believe how big she is getting so fast!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Still so so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is getting so big so fast and her eyes are SO big and beautiful. Lucky you to have her and lucky her to have you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so happy I got to see her the other day but sad I didn't get to see you. We need to get together soon. She is a doll and SO beautiful. I LOVE her cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that little face, and she could not be sweeter. I'm so glad I'm her favorite aunt.
    Look at all her new headbands, no more being mistaken for a boy now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just so beautiful! Those eyes. . . man, they are priceless:) She is lucky to have such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her! She is so pretty. Time has flown by!

    ReplyDelete