Friday, May 15, 2009

vacuuuuuuuuuum

My trusty old Bissell has given up on me, after four years of cleanliness. So the hunt began last week for a replacement. After 2 very disappointing and frustrating trips to walmart, I decided to wise up by visiting my dependable, lovable Target. And yes, they came through for me once again. The Eureka Altima is the coolest- it has a "pet paw" that picks up jo-jo hair better than anything I've ever tried. Plus it has this cool electromagnetic duster that sucks all the dust right off the furniture. Better yet, it was on sale for $70, proving that you don't need to spend $300-400 for a good vacuum (just like you don't need to spend over $100 for a good pair of jeans.) I got the kind of satisfaction today that only a good cleaning product can provide- I haven't been this impressed since I discovered the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Dave even got excited about it and let's face it- that's a deal breaker ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment