Friday, April 17, 2009

Lucky Me!

2 things have happened in the past 2 days that nearly never happen- I got out of not one but TWO weekend night shifts! This is a blessing straight from heaven of which I've been the grateful recipient. Thursday was a hard day at work, one I will not soon forget. Let's just leave it at that. So you can imagine my utter joy when I get a phone call that night around 9:30 from a coworker, "do you want me to work your Friday night shift?" Heck, yes!! I want you all to understand that this very very rarely happens (never say never, right?). To make things even better, Saturday I get a call from work right as I was preparing for my nap. "Do you want to work tomorrow day instead of tonight?" Now I don't like to work Sundays but getting out of a night shift is so tempting... so I agreed to the switch. This has allowed me to attend Ben's blessing, hang out with our grandpa, go shopping with friends, spend time with Dave, and sleep during the night! Talk about good luck and a good weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment