Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And the winner is............


YEAH!!! Over a month ago, I entered a drawing at my local Dan's grocery store to win a new washer and dryer. If you have seen our old set, you know they were on their last leg. The washer leaked about once a week and they were both quite loud. Although I really wanted my name to be chosen out of the box, I didn't really think it would happen (who ever wins those things??) Then last week I got a very exciting phone call, telling me I won!! I was jumping up and down, screaming in delight. The people at Dan's even took our picture with the washer and dryer to display in the store! I've never been so excited in my life to do laundry. I woke up at 6am Sunday morning and before turning over catch some more zzz's before church, I just had to go start a load of laundry and hear the very soft hum of these machines. Dan's has made a VERY loyal customer out of me, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment