Sunday, July 27, 2008

Number Twenty-Five


I have always loved having a summer birthday for many reasons. Summer is my favorite season of the year, so it seems to be the best time to celebrate almost anything. I love pool parties, BBQs, the warm weather, the long nights, and the carefree attitude that summer brings. This year we celebrated the day by plunging in at Raging Waters with my family, then going to Zinn Bistro (my fav!) and seeing The Dark Knight with some good friends. My mom even celebrated the next day by preparing a dinner of my choosing and inviting the whole family over for dinner. What a way to start the year as a 25 year old! I had a fabulous birthday thanks to all my friends and family, and especially to Dave for being so thoughtful and making everyday so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment